As the practice will be closed for 4 days, please make sure you have enough medication to cover you for this period.
Repeat prescriptions take 48 hours to process, so please order your medication in plenty of time.
To view our Opening Times, click HERE
We have the pleasure to announce that we have now installed a new Touchscreen automatic arrival system, situated in our waiting room.
* It will create timesaving for our patients by check-in themselves avoiding queues at reception
* It will help to retain confidentiality on arrival
* And it will allow our receptionists to handle more "people specific" tasks.
Up to 1 in 7 young people aged 16-24 years in the local area have Sexualy Transmitted Infections (STIs) and have no symptoms.
- Chlamydia is the most common sexually transmitted infection
It affects both men and women
Most infections can be cured
If untreated it can lead to problems with fertility in both men and women.
It is a good idea to be tested, especially if you have recently changed partners.
SH:24 is a new service which provides free and confidential STI testing that you can access 24 hours a day.
- Testing kits (for Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, Syphillis & HIV) will be sent to you by post. A blue freepost return envelope is included. Results will be sent to you by text message. If you have an infection, SH:24 will advise you to visit your local clinic for treatment. In some cases, an NHS clinician may call you to offer additional advice. You can visit the SH:24 Website Here
- Alternatively you can visit us and book an appointment to see one of our nurses for testing and sexual health advice or visit the Camberwell Sexual Health Centre
Why do patients and their families use iWantGreatCare?
- Because feedback from patients improves healthcare across the UK
- iWantGreatCare makes it simple and safe for you to provide ratings and reviews of your GP, specialist, dentist or hospital and know that it will make a difference
- Sharing your experience on iWantGreatCare ensures that your opinion counts, is heard by those that care for you, and can help the next patient find great care
Page 1 of 2